[WNYLUG-Users] surveillance pcie dvr cards

Monkberry peter at monkberry.com
Fri Oct 12 10:18:32 EDT 2012

I like the flexibility that network IP cameras give me and I use them in
all my installs of zoneminder, it just plain rocks!
Just like MythTV, it just plain ROCKS! And with that, I've have great
success with Hauppauge Tuner cards, especially these
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-1600
Used in conjunction with my fractal antennas (currently the Fractal 5000
pictured here), I get 34 High Def channels, including about 4 or 5 from
Toronto, ION, IONlife, etc., over the air, for free, screw these cable
companies!