[WNYLUG-Users] Port Forwarding

josephj at main.nc.us josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Mar 21 00:26:17 EDT 2012

For this install, I'll keep the router I have, but I'm going to have to do
it all again at another location and I'll have to buy another router for
that.  So, if there's a better one (that does wireless N), tell me what I
need to get - if it's not too difficult (or there's another install fest

Pete:  The HTML monster is back.