[WNYLUG-Users] Accessing my wireless router

josephj at main.nc.us josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Mar 20 01:57:17 EDT 2012

Hard reset on the router?  I did several of those and now it works as HTTP
and WPA (so I don't have have HTTPS and WPA2 (which I would like) at the
moment.)  So, how do you deal with broken certificates and where are they
- on my notebook, in the router?

As a home user (and relative newbie to networking), what advantage is
there to dd-wrt?

Joe