[WNYLUG-Users] Topic ideas for next meeting ?

josephj at main.nc.us josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Mar 9 05:19:08 EST 2012

I already requested this and git in one of my previous posts.  I took a
brief look at m4 some time ago and couldn't make much sense of it.  I was
looking for a macro language to do what AutoKey does for me now.

My duplexpr project works (after a fashion), but does not have make and
configure scripts or a man page because I don't know how to create them.
I would really benefit from knowing how to do this.  Installing duplexpr
is not very difficult, but it has a number of tricky steps and it would be
much better if this was done by make and configure.