[WNYLUG-Users] Topic ideas for next meeting ?

Wayne Maracle vfr800rdr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:42:58 EST 2012

I would be interested in either 1) building from source, or 3) building a
simple c..... I've never really dabbled in programing, so simple would b
good for me in this case.

Wayne
On Mar 3, 2012 11:25 PM, "J. Hart" <jhart666 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brian Powell wrote:
>>
>> So would someone like to present on one of the topics suggested here
>> next meeting?
>>
>> Please let us know soon so Neal and/or myself can come up with
>> something to present on if not.
>>

> I can do something on any of the topics I've suggested.   Since time is
getting short, I'll repeat three of the simpler ones, and pick one of them
myself if no one has any preferences, subject of course to the approval of
Neal and/or Brian.

> 1) building a package from source.  This might be needed if a package is
only available in a source tarball