[WNYLUG-Users] bzip2 problems (Solved)

Marc Tessier marc.tessier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:15:20 EST 2012

It could have been chip creep. Was one of the sticks of RAM not firmly
seated? You could test by just putting the RAM back in the old slots.

Marc D. Tessier
Marc.tessier at gmail.com

On Mar 5, 2012, at 12:03 PM, Monkberry <peter at monkberry.com> wrote:

 hmmm I would not trust that as the fix. It may have alleviated the problem
but this was working on this same box with the ram as it was and then all
of a sudden a move of the ram to different slots cures it?