[WNYLUG-Users] Topic ideas for next meeting ?

Robert Stockdale robert.stockdale at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:29:11 EST 2012

I'd be interested in hearing about all of those, in particular c and make.
It would be awesome to get an understanding of how make works since we
always use it to install from source.

Also, if anyone would be interested, I could present on the following
topics which I don't believe have been mentioned yet:

perl
jQuery
node.js

-Bob

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 5:29 PM, J. Hart <jhart666 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brian Powell wrote:
>
>> So would someone like to present on one of the topics suggested here
>> next meeting?
>>
>> Please let us know soon so Neal and/or myself can come up with
>> something to present on if not.
>>

> Seems a bit quiet after my proposals. I may have overestimated the
> interest in programming topics.
> My apologies to the list if this is the case, and I'll not bring it up
> again.
>
> Does anyone out here know web development ?  Perhaps there is more
> interest in that.  I need to bone up on it a bit, and would be interested
> doing a presentation after I get a bit more familiar with it.
>
> J. Hart

Bob Stockdale
robert.stockdale at gmail.com