[WNYLUG-Users] Topic ideas for next meeting ?

J. Hart jhart666 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:29:13 EST 2012

Brian Powell wrote:
> So would someone like to present on one of the topics suggested here
> next meeting?
>
> Please let us know soon so Neal and/or myself can come up with
> something to present on if not.

Seems a bit quiet after my proposals.
I may have overestimated the interest in programming topics.
My apologies to the list if this is the case, and I'll not bring it up
again.

Does anyone out here know web development ?  Perhaps there is more
interest in that.  I need to bone up on it a bit, and would be
interested doing a presentation after I get a bit more familiar with it.

J. Hart