[WNYLUG-Users] Simple picture web page

josephj at main.nc.us josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Feb 29 00:42:51 EST 2012

I've been doing that for years, but:
1) With a 7MP picture, all you see is a tiny part of the upper left corner
2) Even if I figure out how many pixels are needed to fill the "page" and
figure out how to gimp the image to match, it still gets screwed up if the
window size changes - and the aspect ratio of the picture may not allow it
to match the size of the "page".

Just say that your home page is a file. In the preferences, set your
    home page to something like file:///home/peter/Desktop/julian.jpg