[WNYLUG-Users] Topic ideas for next meeting ?

Neal Chapman neal.chapman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 07:27:04 EST 2012

Thanks for getting this started Joe. I have been too slammed to even think
about the group this week.

We are always open to anyone talking about anything Linux or Open Source
related at our meetings. If anyone would like to present on a topic for the
night please let us know we would love to have you. Don't worry about group
interest as everyone seems to be interested in everything
and different topics pull different crowds. We can provide the screen and
projector of course but we can also provide additional supplies as needed.

Ultimately I would like to spend less time presenting and more time
organizing the group and keeping the blog updated as I feel Brian and I
have not been doing a good job in that area. The only way I can do that is
if the group members start presenting more.

Neal Chapman
http://www.wnylug.org