[WNYLUG-Users] Chrome Deal Breaker

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sat Jul 30 10:40:30 EDT 2011

Thanks.  Didn't know either of those two things.
I'll try them both out.

My emulator knows how to read (most) ps files to see how many pages long
they are.  It needs that to handle odd page counts.
I have no idea how to do that with a pdf, so I'd have to research that
from scratch.  I'll see how pdf2ps works.

If it works for me, it would take very little code to build it into my
duplex system and greatly expand its capability.

Joe