[WNYLUG-Users] buying a legal Windows vm?

Neal Chapman neal.chapman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:33:59 EDT 2011

Often those OEM copies of Windows are tied to the hardware so a clean
install into a VM does not always work. Best bet is buying a legit copy of
Windows XP and installing into a VM clean. I have an opened copy of Windows
XP Home I would be willing to sell for cheap.

Neal Chapman
http://www.wnylug.org