[WNYLUG-Users] Numerous Problems With Ubuntu 10.10

Phil Viverito phil.viverito at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:15:45 EST 2011

For me upgrading was a classic blunder. I have three kids and one of
my kids clicked the "upgrade to 10.10" button to for me. I figured I
could catch the one who did it by pretending not to know the password.
That plan was foiled by my five year old who told me "Mommy changed
the password to the cat's name because the one you pick was too long."

Everyone needs a five year old to point out the flaws in a plan before
implementation.

Phil