[WNYLUG-Users] Numerous Problems With Ubuntu 10.10

William Hart wjhart at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 30 03:55:32 EST 2011

I've started to notice that whenever I click on a flash video on
youtube  and other flash video sites that the adobe flash plugin keeps
crashing. It appears to have something to do with the libflashplayer.so.
I'm at my wits end as to how to fix this and once again view flash
videos in full screen.

It seems that ever since I upgraded from Ubuntu 10.04 to Ubuntu 10.10
I've had numerous problems. This is really got me frustrated.

Can anyone suggest a Linux distro which is less buggy than Ubuntu 10.10?

My computer is an HP Pavilion a1243w which I bought in September 2006.
My video card is an ATI Radeon XPress 200. I have approximately 2 GB of RAM.

William Hart