[WNYLUG-Users] Web meeting link for tonights presentation

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:32:34 EST 2011

Eric,

No this was just a test run we decided to do at the last moment, we
may try again next month and I will see if we can archive it.

Stephen,

There was sound, it was working for me but I was at the meeting
testing it so it may have been a firewall issue if it wasnt working
from the outside. We will check into that as well