[WNYLUG-Users] wtf java

Christopher Hawkins chawkins at bplinux.com
Thu Feb 18 13:03:08 EST 2010

Maybe their application stores an authentication token on the LTSP server and is checking for that when someone attempts to login. If it being stored in a non user specific directory, they will be seen as already logged in. Can you look for files that change or are created right when you login as that first user?

Chris

----- "Cyber Source" <peter at cybersource.us> wrote:

I thought that as well but from my network, I can login from multiple pcs, no problem

> Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 18, 2010, at 12:05 PM, "David J. Andruczyk" < djandruczyk at yahoo.com > wrote:
>

> The problem is probably with their java application..
> It probably is set to limit logins to one per IP. Since your client is behind a NAT firewall, everyone shares that external IP), that may be the cause of the issue.
>
> From your description the issue doesn't appear to be on your end, but with their JAVA application.

-- David J. Andruczyk