[WNYLUG-Users] WNYLUG InstallFest / Workshop March 6 2010

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:49:41 EST 2010

WNYLUG will be holding it’s next installfest / workshop on March 6th
2010 from 9:00am to 3:00pm at The Buffalo Hacker Space, 701 Seneca St,
Suite 440, Buffalo NY 14210 (In the Larkin Building)

This event is being held to assist with Linux issues and to review
topics we discussed at previous meetings.

If you have issues with Linux bring in your laptop or desktop
(monitors, keyboards and mice will be provided so you can leave yours
at home) and we can take a look at it.

Installs can also be performed if you want to try Linux out. (We are
offering installations of the latest Ubuntu and Fedora distros)

Break-out groups covering various topics of interest may be held by
individuals wanting to share.

Donations being accepted from individuals wanting Pizza for Lunch.

Check our site for more info http://wnylug.org

--
Regards,

Brian Powell