[WNYLUG-Users] It's my fault ...

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Feb 18 07:10:52 EST 2010

It's my fault for not checking the WNYCOMSOC Calendar.  I went to the
Linux beginners "meeting" that was canceled.

I've looked around and I could not find a post anywhere saying it was
canceled.  The last thing I saw was Frank's post saying he couldn't come
and that he hoped we'd meet anyway.

Anyway, it would be really helpful to me if someone would post on this
list for any schedule changes to any of our meetings.  I read this list
almost every day, often more than once, but I rarely go to either website.

Thanks.