[WNYLUG-Users] Network Monitoring

Joe Hoot joehoot at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:58:08 EST 2010

by the way, cacti and nagios are what we use.... cacti is fabulous with dealing with snmp data.  It can handle other data queries too, but you have to write a script for it.  Nagios is really good for (not only trending with rrd graphs, as long as you use nagiosgraph or another graphing utility) dealing with notifications.

Joseph R. Hoot
Network Penguin
joe at networkpenguin.com
GPG KEY:   7145F633