[WNYLUG-Users] Restrictions

frank pirrone fpirrone at verizon.net
Fri Feb 12 01:44:11 EST 2010

Oh, I absolutely understand that reality.  My point was philosophical
and not necessarily a recommendation.  I took a stand, and as a tenured
teacher and technology coordinator was in a very different position from
a hired gun, and won partial concessions.  I remained ethically pure,
retained respect of and for my colleagues, and the AUP wound up with
teeth to satisfy central office but not so many or so sharp as to
inflict a painful bite!

Frank