[WNYLUG-Users] AIX administrator

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 12:00:50 EST 2010

Apparently, every recruiter on the planet is interested in this one.  I've been contacted by three different agencies about this one.  I think Computerpeople have submitted me for this one.

Cheers!

Bob

 --
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
--Leonardo da Vinci