[WNYLUG-Users] Ok...I give up!

Eric eric at bootz.us
Fri Feb 5 23:31:38 EST 2010

I'm guessing your using cups, and Debian is strict about it's default
cups setup; goto http://127.0.0.1:631 you should be able to setup your
printer from there.  If it looks like too much trouble do as Frank
says... or be brave and enjoy your knew found knowledge of cups on
Debian. I love cups, cups is wonderful especially when they are filled
with Black Forest Saranac yummy yummy