[WNYLUG-Users] funambol

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Feb 4 11:09:33 EST 2010

Hey Brian,

On 02/03/2010 08:01 PM, Brian Powell wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Darin Perusich
> <Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is anyone using Funambol for push email out there?
>>

> I have used it with Zimbra at a few places.

My question was regarding auto-provisioning and the EmailOfficer and was
answered on the funambol discuss list.

When you were using it did you use the ldap-connector at all? I just
finished building it and I want to use it for account provisioning and
I'm hoping it will automatically link accounts w/ a mail server.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
Email: darinper at cognigencorp.com