[WNYLUG-Announce] WNYLUG Meeting June 11th 2014

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:17:48 EDT 2014

The WNYLUG will be holding our next meeting : June 11th 2014 at The PCA
Group, 455 Cayuga Rd, Suite 200, Buffalo NY 14225 (Near the Airport) from
6:30pm to 9:00pm

By request from all the paranoid and conspiracy theorists, we will be
presenting the following topics so bring your tin foil hats.

   - Keep them guessing
   - Hide your addresses
   - Surf anonymously
   - Being mobile and leaving little to no evidence
   - Avoid firewall, content filtering and MITM atttacks using public
   wireless
   - Find me if you can
   - Disk encryption with Nuke capabilities
   - What really happened to TrueCrypt?

DISCLAIMER - the presented information is for educational purposes only,
This is not to be used for any illegal activities and nothing is 100%
anonymous.

--
Regards,

Brian Powell