[WNYLUG-Announce] Return of the Database Seminar - Thursday, September 25, 2014

Charles J Wertz cjwertz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:10:04 EDT 2014

This Meetup will be at 7:00 on Thursday, September 25 in Room 220 of the
Natural Sciences Complex of the UB Amherst Campus.

Our very own well known and world famous Oliver Kennedy will be
discussing databases and programming languages. NSC is more or less
between the Governor's and Hochstetter parking lots. No permit is
required after 3PM.

The expanded Meetup description will be forthcoming shortly. I want to
be sure you know about this before the first of September so you can add
it to your calendar.

We'll continue with light refreshments as we've been doing. Let's set
7:00 as the meet and get settled time with the talk starting at 7:15.
Please rsvp at http://www.meetup.com/buffalolab/events/203940622/so I
know how many are coming.