[WNYLUG-Announce] Reminder - The Database Seminar on Sep. 12 will be a discussion of ORM traps and pitfalls

Charles J Wertz cjwertz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 11:55:11 EDT 2013

We took the Summer off.

I changed this date from September 19 to September 12 to avoid a
conflict with IgniteBuffalo and Nickel City Ruby.

This meetup will consist of a discussion or ORM traps and pitfalls by
Tyler Poland. He is currently a dba with EngineYard and has a variety of
other experience.

We'll stick with light refreshments once again. This time refreshments
will be courtesy of Brian Fending and Monster Assembly. /Monster
Assembly builds products and companies. We also love developer
communities like this one./

Please rsvp at meetup.com
(http://www.meetup.com/buffalolab/events/126205092/) so we know how many
are coming.

I am still actively seeking additional suggestions and speakers.

--

---