[WNYLUG-Announce] Database Seminar coming up on September 12.

Charles J Wertz cjwertz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:33:03 EDT 2013

I might as well send a reminder on this one as well. I'll pester you
more when it gets closer.

We took the Summer off.

I changed this date from September 19 to September 12 to avoid a
conflict with IgniteBuffalo and Nickel City Ruby.

This meetup will consist of a discussion or ORM traps and pitfalls by
Tyler Poland. He is currently a dba with EngineYard and has a variety of
other experience.

We'll stick with light refreshments once again. This time refreshments
will be courtesy of Brian Fending and Monster Assembly. /Monster
Assembly builds products and companies. We also love developer
communities like this one./

Please rsvp at meetup.com so we know how many are coming.

*I am still actively seeking additional suggestions and speakers.*

--

---