[WNYLUG-Announce] BarCamp Rochester Spring 2011

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:06:26 EDT 2011

Passing along this invitation I received in case anyone is interested
in attending or presenting. I have been to this event in the past and
it is a very well put together event and is worth the trip.

The hosts of BarCamp Rochester would like to invite the members of
Western New York Linux User Group to attend BarCamp Rochester Spring
2011.

BarCamp is an "Unconference." Anyone who attends can give a
presentation, you don’t need to be an expert. Join us and share
something you are passionate about.  Learning through those around
you. It is an intense day of discussion, demos, and interaction. The
event is free and comes with two meals and a t-shirt. All are welcome.

Register here: http://www.barcamproc.org/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152227368167197
Twitter: @barcamproch

If you plan on attending please sign up on http://www.barcamproc.org/
so we have an accurate count for ordering food and T-Shirts.

When: Saturday, April 16th, 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Where: Building 70 (GCCIS) on the First Floor at RIT
Who: Anyone!
Cost: FREE!

Thank you!
 - The Hosts of BarCamp Rochester