[WNYLUG-Announce] WNYLUG Meeting February 9 2011 – Server Extravaganza Part 4

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:56:40 EST 2011

The WNYLUG will be holding our next meeting : February 9th 2011 at The
PCA Group, 455 Cayuga Rd, Suite 200, Buffalo NY 14225 (Near the
Airport) from 6:30pm to 9:00pm

Meeting Agenda:

- Introduction
- Announcement
- We will be holding the fourth installment in a series called Server
Extravaganza. We will be building a virtual network and adding virtual
workstations and servers to it over the next few months. Each virtual
server will add a service to the virtual network and be the topic of
discussion for that meeting. The February meeting will be reviewing
the previous discussions and adding a Web Server as well as setting up
a DMZ firewall.
- Open Floor

--
Regards,