[WNYLUG-Announce] WNYLUG Meeting January 12 2011 – Server Extravaganza

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 20:15:06 EST 2011

The WNYLUG will be holding our next meeting : January 12th 2011 at The
PCA Group, 455 Cayuga Rd, Suite 200, Buffalo NY 14225 (Near the
Airport) from 6:30pm to 9:00pm

Meeting Agenda:

- Introduction
- Announcement
- We are doing the third installment in a series called Server
Extravaganza. We will be building a virtual network and adding virtual
workstations and servers to it over the next few months. Each virtual
server will add a service to the virtual network and be the topic of
discussion for that meeting. The January meeting will be reviewing
last months discussions and adding a Firewall to the network and a Web
Server (time permitting).
- Open Floor

--
Regards,