[WNYLUG-Announce] WNYLUG Meeting December 8 2010 – Server Extravaganza

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:23:48 EST 2010

The WNYLUG will be holding our next meeting : December 8th 2010 at The
PCA Group, 455 Cayuga Rd, Suite 200, Buffalo NY 14225 (Near the
Airport) from 6:30pm to 9:00pm

Meeting Agenda:

- Introduction
- Announcement
- We are doing the second installment in a series called Server
Extravaganza. We will be building a virtual network and adding virtual
workstations and servers to it over the next few months. Each virtual
server will add a service to the virtual network and be the topic of
discussion for that meeting. The December meeting will be reviewing
last months discussions and adding a dhcp Server to the network and
DNS (time permitting).
- Open Floor

--
Regards,