[WNYLUG-Announce] WNY Drupal User Group - Rochester, 20 July 2010

Brian Fending brian at fendinggroup.com
Tue Jul 13 15:02:27 EDT 2010

Hi, all. New member to the list here. I'm the guy behind the WNY Drupal User
Group on groups.drupal.org: http://groups.drupal.org/node/75653

Anyway, we've been running meeting out of various locations in Buffalo, but
this next meeting (see link) is in Rochester. If you do Drupal or are
Drupal-curious (that might be a real word, not sure), please sign up. We
actually run the meetings as a hybrid of in-person and online (gotomeeting -
prior signup required), so travel doesn't stand in the way of participation.

You'll be hearing more from me in subsequent months about this little
LAMP-native app framework. Curious to know if there are any power users /
devs here!

Brian Fending
brian at fendinggroup.com