[WNYLUG-Announce] LUGOR - Linux Users Group of Rochester

Charles Profitt indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 19:48:36 EST 2009

Hello fellow Western NY Linux Users:

I wanted to pass along some information about our upcoming meetings in
case any of you wanted to take a short trip to Rochester.

February:
Our February meeting will be held in our traditional location on the RIT
campus: Building 70 room 1400 (the large auditorium). The new i7 chipset
will be covered by a representative from JNCS.

March:
We are working on the details for March currently and the tentative the
topic will be on File Systems: Choice and Optimization presented by
Chris Mason of Oracle.